W Sauce Creamy Green Goddess Caesar Dressing
2 garlic cloves
- 2 egg yolks, organic (use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise if you prefer not to use raw egg)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 anchovy filet
1 tbsp W Sauce®
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, roughly chopped
- ½ cup chervil
- ½ cup dill
- 1 sprig fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
While the blender is going, slowly add olive oil to emulsify and thicken to a creamy texture. Add parmesan, salt and pepper, and blend one last time.
- Transfer to a bowl, and prepare the desired mix of salad. My favorite for this dressing is: Endive, Frisee, Spinach, Radishes, Cucumber, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Croutons and more parmesan.
- In a large bowl, toss a heavy amount of dressing with salad, and divide into serving bowls.
- Top with more fresh cracked black pepper and parmesan, and enjoy.