W Sauce Dirty Mere
1 ½ pounds tomatillos, without husks
- 1 green tomato, quartered
- 1 english cucumber, large diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 limes, juiced
3 tbsp The W Sauce
- 1 tbsp horseradish, or to taste
- 1 stock celery, thinly sliced
- 3-4 cups vodka of choice (Tito’s)
- Celery Salt, for rim of glass
- Lime wedges
- 6 Strips of cooked Bacon
- 6 celery stocks
- 6 olives
- 6 pepperoncinis
Preheat oven to 450ºF. On a small greased, foil-lined sheetpan, place garlic clove, tomatillos, and green tomato. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until roasted and cooked through. Allow to cool.
- In a blender, puree roasted garlic, tomatillos, green tomato, lime juice, horseradish, W Sauce, cucumber, and celery. If desired, strain juice, or keep the pulp and place all blended content into a pitcher. Add Vodka and stir well. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or overnight.
- To serve, use a wedge of lime to run around the lip of desired glass. In a shallow bowl, sprinkle celery salt, and dip lime-kissed glass rim into celery salt. Add ice cubes into glass carefully, and pour mixed drink into glass.
- Garnish with desired garnish, such as bacon, celery stock, skewered olives, and pepperoncinis.