W Sauce Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons The W Sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 24 hawaiian rolls
- 1 pound thick cut ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
In a bowl, mix together Dijon mustard and The W Sauce. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Spread mustard and The W Sauce mixture on the rolls. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls. Arrange the Swiss cheese over the ham, and top with remaining ham slices in a layer. Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter then add the dried minced onion and honey.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Pour melted butter over top. Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve.